Environmental Metallurgy Technician
- 021563 Requisition #
- Jan 06, 2017 Post Date
• A post secondary education (diploma and/or degree) in a science related program (Geology, Chemistry, Earth Resources, Geotechnical technology, etc.) is highly desirable
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in a laboratory setting is a strong asset.
• Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
• Must understand the impact of cross contamination and protect the status of data.
• Candidates must be proficient in using various types of computer software (primarily Word, Excel. & Outlook).
• Good time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Candidates must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both verbal and written communication.
• Ability to work well with others & independently.
• Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Works well under pressure.
• Extended hours and shift work may be required from time to time.
• Travel to other SGS locations or client location may be required from time to time.
• Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.