- 025732 Requisition #
- Feb 03, 2017 Post Date
Thanks for your interest in the Marine Surveyor position.
Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 742 open jobs by clicking here
- Must have a minimum of 5 -10 years experience in conducting Marine surveys
- A minimum of post secondary education (College diploma or University degree)
- Must possess Canadian Foreign Going Master’s Certificate
- Capable of operating without being under close supervision
- Superior organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Candidates must be proficient in using various types of computer software (Word, Excel. PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly professional environment.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar and composition.
- Ability to work well with others & independently.
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure.
- Extended hours and shift work are required.
- Travel to other SGS locations or client location may be required from time to time.
- Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.