- 024180 Requisition #
- Jan 03, 2017 Post Date
- Assist in creating SOP's for efficient Procurement processes
- Perform spend analysis
- Evaluate and analyze supplier RFX responses
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and process improvement efforts
- Assist in preparing for supplier negotiations with market research and benchmarking analysis
- Consolidate and standardize the supplier base
- Update GEP database with current contracts
- Perform other adhoc duties as required by the Director of Procurement
- Must currently be enrolled as a full-time student at a college or university
- Have completed at least freshman year of a Bachelors Degree
- Preference for candidates studying Supply Chain Management, Finance or Business
- Have at least a 3.5/4.0 overall GPA
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) for 10-12 weeks during the 2017 summer
- Must be proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project and Outlook
- Experience in Oracle a plus
- Differentiating characteristics include: Leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, strong verbal & written communication skills, self-starter and academic extracurricular activities
- Ability to manage multiple and challenging tasks
- On time/Dependable
• This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
• SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.