- 026799 Requisition #
- Mar 17, 2017 Post Date
Thanks for your interest in the Sample Preparation Technician position.
Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 743 open jobs by clicking here
- High school Diploma.
- 0 - 1 years of relevant work experience required or equivalent experience through education.
- Strong analytical and mechanical skills
- Ability to perform routine bench tests
- A willingness to learn new analytical tests, instrumentation and procedures
- Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Candidates must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others & independently.
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure.
- Extended hours and shift work may be required from time to time.
- Travel to other SGS locations or client location may be required.
- Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.